The hall was opened in 1921 and still features it’s original oak beams and trussed roof.
The main space is 42ft by 21ft with a raised stage at one end. The stage has access to a rear corridor, perfect for theatrical performances.
The hall itself has modern heating, electricity and newly refurbished washrooms.
The main hall has a maximum capacity of 80 with tables and chairs.
The kitchen space has an oven, multiple sinks, kettle and a refrigerator.
For more information, hire charges and availability, please contact us.