The hall was opened in 1921 and still features it’s original oak beams and trussed roof.
The hall itself has modern heating, electricity and newly refurbished washrooms.
The main hall has a maximum capacity of 80 with tables and chairs.
The kitchen space has an oven, multiple sinks, kettle and a refrigerator.
For more information, hire charges and availability, please contact us.